Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# Chinese Food :)
Friday, June 22, 2012 / permalink
Last Tuesday, I had Chinese food at P.F Changs or should I call it 'Americanized' Chinese food. Enough said, it was good! Although it's kinda Americanized a bit but I still thought that the taste was just incredible(perhaps, because I haven't had Chinese food for a VERY long time). The design of the restaurant was a bit 'over the top' as I would call it(even the fancy ones in Malaysia would not look like this). Perhaps, they were trying to make it look a bit like China or something. Oh, it's a restaurant and also a bar. There was something on the menu called "Singapore Street Noodles". What a fancy name I thought to myself. Well, turns out that it was actually that normal mee-hoon that my mom usually cooked for breakfast almost every weekend back home. LOL. Anyway, the service was good & the waitress was awfully nice! If you turn out to be in Colorado Springs and were craving for some Asian delicacies, I would definitely recommend this place for you!

Front view of the restaurant. Cool ain't it?

The beautiful interior design. Mesmerizing huh?

Labels: