Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# I'm gonna miss COLORADO :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 / permalink
Colorado. At first when I got my host family packet, the first thing I looked was which state would I be hosted : Colorado.? I knew nothing about Colorado! Oh how I wish I was hosted in California, just like some of my friends. How wrong was I!! Colorado is such a nice place. I also got the nicest host family one exchange student could ever have. I'm so thankful and blessed to meet this people. Well, in a few hours I'm gonna head to D.C and have my 3-days orientation there. Then, I will go back to Malaysia and then I will go straight to university. As much as sad I am right now cause I don't wanna leave all the wonderful people here in Colorado but the thought of going to college really freaks me out. Oh gosh! Am I actually ready for college? I don't know. Will I like this university? I don't know. I have to change my hairstyle and dye my hair black. Uurgh. Such skema university! Now, I don't actually have the confidence to go to college BUT till when do I have to wait? The path is gonna be the same anyway so why waste our time, right? And I also thought, THIS or NOTHING.

I'll just pray to God that everything is gonna be just fine. You never know what life can lead you to. Dream big and expect less :)

Labels: