Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# New BLOG on the block!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 / permalink
Hey all! Finally after hours of editing and correcting the codes, I finally done editing the design for this blog. Thanks to all those HTML and CSS coding that I've learned when I was 13 or 14(if I'm not mistaken), it really did help me just now. That's why people say never regret learning something new even though you might think it is not important, but it will be one day.

Phew.. I have always wanted a blog before but I never actually managed to do it. Well now that life's getting difficult and there are some stuffs I really really need to share by writing, I think blogging is definitely the best way! I hope that by writing, it will help me get through life easier everyday. Hmm, anyway, I might write more later. There's a lot of stuff going on now. With the college offer while I'm still in United States and so on~, not sure what to do now. Oh well, I guess I'll just stop here.
See ya again little roller coaster life :)


It's me! Just got back from ELL tutoring.

Labels: