Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# Girls Generation - PAPARAZZI MV
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 / permalink


Okay! So here I am again. I am actually gonna do a review about Girls Generation(also known as SNSD) new Japanese music video entitled "Paparazzi". Ok, so let's start!

First of all, I was so amazed by how they can sing it very well since it is in Japanese and all the girls are Korean. My adrenaline rushed quite a bit upon hearing Tiffany sang one of her lines - "RA-ta-ta". I was dumbfounded. I had to say I'm very proud of her. I mean, she came all the way from United States to fulfill her dreams as a pop star. With just a lil' bit of Korean knowledge, she ventured to the world of the unknown. I could actually relate to her because I am currently in United States as an exchange student and I knew it was really hard to adapt to a whole new culture. And she's superbly pretty too(she's my personal favourite btw :S hihihi)

Anyway, enough of talking about Tiffany(which I can never help myself.lol), there's a lot of interesting things that can be found in the video. First of all, the 60s and 70s style that they put in the beginning and also at the end of the video really caught my eyes. The broadway-like theme gave a strong vibe in the girls' personality. Oh, and the dancing is absolutely, extremely, overly AMAZING!(not to mentioned, the hand gesture) They must have put a lot of effort into the dance. TaeYeon looks absolutely awesome in the video too!! Well truth is, all the girls look attractive in the video. I can't help myself but giving the rating 10/10. Overall, I think it is safe to say that this is another amazing work by Girls Generation.
#Jigeumeun SoNyuhShiDae :D

Tiffany's hand gesture that really caught my eyes. Credits to SM Entertainment. Photo edited by me.

Labels: