Welcome to YOURBLOGNAME, here you will find this, this and this. I also do this, this and this so feel free to kiss me. Do not forget about blah blah and please do it it well and right. Yes, replace this box with a warm welcome message to your readers, thank you.
- your name.

# It's been a long time..
Saturday, September 15, 2012 / permalink
Yeah. Judging from the title, you know it's been a long time already. Probably like 2 months and a half since I left the U.S. A lot of things has happened since then. Becoming a Pre-Law student. Gahh, it is so tiring. I wonder if I were ever this hardworking before? Guess not. Well, I certainly hope I am still gonna be hardworking since final week is coming up pretty soon.

Over here, it's totally different. With a large number of Muslim population, it's hard to see a girl without a headscarf/tudung. Also, my blond-ish hair became a target. Everywhere I go, people would look at me as if something was awfully different. Naaaaah. So I dyed it back to dark jet-black.

With finals coming up, believe it or not, I have been lazier lately. Hmm. Well, I need to get myself up and surely need to work my ass off for the finals. GOD, I hope everything is gonna be fine for me for this upcoming weeks. Amen... Till then, see ya!

P/s  Gonna review about most of the things here when I finally get back for the semester break :)

Labels: